Gates Advisor - Distributor News for Powering Sales

Belt Drives in Wet Environments

Thursday, September 5, 2013

posted at 12:15 AM


Are you or your customers faced with a drive application in a wet environment? The Gates Product Application team has a few articles available that might help you navigate to the correct solution for your customer. Various constructions and various tensile cords are impacted differently in wet environments. Read the three articles here. While you are there, subscribe to the blog so you’ll get an email alert when (and only when) a new article is posted. And don’t forget, Gates Made-To-Order Metal team can help with sprockets and sheaves to withstand corrosive conditions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed