Gates Advisor - Distributor News for Powering Sales

Inspiring Engineering Students

Thursday, September 5, 2013

posted at 12:25 PM


When a group of engineering students at California State, Northridge, decided to enter the Human Powered Vehicle Project, they knew that using Gates Carbon Drive instead of chains would produce a more sophisticated and efficient machine. The team worked with Ryan Osborn - one of the Product Application Engineers at Gates - to integrate the belt drives onto their Pedal Slayer, a three-wheeled recumbent designed for everyday in-town use.  Read the story and see more pictures by visiting the Carbon Drive blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed