Gates Advisor - Distributor News for Powering Sales

Design Flex in the Palm of Your Hand

Thursday, February 20, 2014

posted at 8:25 AM

Gates is proud to introduce another resource for designing belt drives and/or calculating installation tension. You may be familiar with Design Flex Pro or our previous Web version, but now Design Flex Mobile is available. Design Flex Mobile bridges the gap between our web based software and phone app, PT Toolkit. Unlike Design Flex Web, this mobile version can be accessed on ANY device connected to the internet. And unlike Design Flex Pro, no download is required. Check it out today by going to www.gates.com/dfmobile from the browser on your device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed